New 5.0 version of TR Dizin (TR Index) that enables not only access to qualified national publications, but also reference and publication performance measurements, has recently been published. Numerous improvements have been applied in TR Dizin 5.0 for all users, particularly publishers, editors and researchers, in visual and functional respects.
Some innovations introduced by 5.0
- With the new version 5.0, transformation of infrastructure and interface services has been completed, which allows conducting wider bibliometric analyses.
- User screens offering user-friendly and improved skills have been created for editors, publishers, journal managers, researchers and corporate users.
- Service has been activated by founding an SSO infrastructure.
- Global security criteria and standards have started to be applied for all users.
- Open Archives Initiative (OAI) collating services have been activated, providing TR Dizin with the skill of collating.
The new interface can be accessed from https://trdizin.gov.tr/ address. As TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM, we continue our studies towards developing TR Dizin in line with the advances and requirements in the fields of publishing and technology.
New features of TR Dizin, which has a content consisting of 1620 acceptance journals with a number that grows every passing day, nearly 500 thousand articles for a majority of which full texts are available, and 22 thousand project reports supported by TÜBİTAK, will be put into the service of users in the upcoming months.
We would like to thank everyone who has contributed in the publication process of TR Dizin 5.0.